Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome home!

Well, I couldn't really get any good pictures cause the cat is constantly on the move. He's been in the bathroom since we got home. I'm suppose to not let him run. Hahaha! (He just got neutered this morning) The thing is a spaz! I thought if I left him in the bathroom it would be easier for him to adjust and he was still really doped up from his surgery and I want to make sure he's able to run from Brianna if need be. Brianna went to bed around 7:45 and I let the cat out. It's like he's lived here his whole life. He runs around like he owns the place. He's not the least bit skiddish. We're defiately hitting it off too. He's super cuddly too, which makes me very happy. If I walk out of the room he starts meowing like he's on his death bed though. I think that's going to get annoying real quick. Hopefully, that will stop as he gets more comfortable.

Oh, I think he might have a respiratory infection. He keeps sneezing and has a little nasal drippage. (Sounds a lot grosser than it is) Does anyone know if this is harmful to children? I would assume not but I'm really not to familiar with cats. What kind of mother am I???

So, without further ado....Meet Zeus...

Handsome lil' feller', ain't he?


5 comments:

Brittany! said...

He is so cute!

Jen said...

AAWWW he's so cute!!!! Yeah my Sasha is a meower to and it does drive me crazy!!! I think the lovers are always the talkers and vice versa so you'll for sure end up with a cuddly buddy. Congrats!

Lauren said...

Zues is darn tootin' cute! I just want to kiss his little cheeks and scratch his ears! Can't wait to meet the little critter...

Christy said...

Awww, how cute! Congrats on the new addition!

Ann Marie said...

How fun! Congrats on your new kitty.