Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm a slacker...I know


So, it's been a while.... again! I feel like I never get time to write. Brianna requires all my time. She keeps me on my toes. It's so much fun now. Well, it's always been fun but it's a different kind of fun now.  She's always wanting to do stuff and experience different things. Hence, why I haven't gotten the opportunity to sit at the computer and blog. She's soaking everything in, just like a sponge. She likes to try and repeat everything we say. It's so cute. Her favorite thing is to say, "noooo", just like Dora and Diego. It's really funny. I'm sure it will get old REAL soon though. Brianna knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, toes, and boobies (thanks to her Daddy) are. She's so darn smart! I don't remember if I said it before but we bought Brianna her very own potty. While she hasn't actually gone on it, she really enjoys sitting on it and reading. Hehehe! Just like her father. Then she'll take out the center piece and bring it to us. I can tell that might be a problem when she actually starts using it. 
I had to add this picture because Brianna looks so cute. She loves climbing in and out of her dresser cabinet. 
OH!!! Brianna's been real edgy lately. Super irritable! Well, today we were at Winn Dixie and she was in our Ergo carrier. She loves to flip her head back and wait for her Daddy to come tickle her under her neck. While she was cracking up with laughter I had the chance to look at her top gums and I couldn't believe she has 2 molars coming in. I've been checking her mouth a lot lately cause I know it's about that time but I'm only able to see the bottom part of her mouth. I don't know why but it's really exciting. It felt like she got her 1st tooth all over again. 

I'm still playing soccer. I finally feel like I'm back in shape again. The only bad part is our games are in the dead heat on Sundays. It's horrible out there! 

That's it for now. I'll try to post more often....ta ta!

2 comments:

Brittany! said...

Oh I just love to read your blogs so I can compare Layla's progress with Brianna's. Although, no 2 kids are the same :)
She is just a ham in that dresser and seems to be smart as a whip. I can't wait to see her oh and of course you too when I get home!

Ann Marie said...

I love the pic of Brianna on the pot and the picture of her in the dresser is too cute! Seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Glad to hear everything is going great.