Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fay, Fay...Go Away!

Wow! 2 posts in 2 days, with pictures...I'm on a roll!
Tropical storm Fay sucks!!! There's nothing to do and we're going nuts! We did go drive around today to see how bad the flooding was. It was pretty bad. There are a lot of stupid people out there man. They're riding around in low riders and water is pouring into their cars. Morons! 

Here are some pics...

This is the soccer field I play on. There were 3 boys on a piece of plywood floating around, using crutches to push themselves all around. It was quite comical.

This was the exit to the park

Philipe's parents back yard. The river was almost in the Tacki Tiki

The boat is on the lift as high as it will go. They had to tie it off.

My stud muffin!

Philipe's truck in our front yard

The street we live off of. This is where people were getting stuck.


This truck was behind us

The park where we play soccer

Oh... I went to Dr. Punger and got my I.U.D taken out a couple weeks ago. It wasn't half as bad as I thought it was going to be. That little bugger hurt going in. Dr. Punger sad she was excited to play an accomplice in me getting pregnant. I've got the most awesome doc in the world. It's a shame it took us so long to find her. We weren't going to say anything until we found out we were pregnant but just the fact that we're trying is super exciting for me and I can't contain myself. I took a pregnancy test today. It was a digital. It said, "Not Pregnant". Damn it! On the box it says it can tell you 4 days before the first day of your missed period. My periods are always so irregular I'll probably find out when I'm like 6 months along. LOL! I'm sure me still breast feeding makes it a little more complicated to. Whatever! It's in God's hands. Sometimes the thought of having another baby consumes me (not in an unhealthy way). Having Brianna was the best experience ever. Little did I know I had the choice to make the whole experience even better. My next baby WILL be born at home. Why labor in a hospital when I can labor in the comfort of my own home? I picture it and I can't wait to make it happen. I have so many feelings about this I'll have to save for another day. As for now.... Big Brother 10 is on. I'm off to sit in front of the tube with my hubby. Kiss kiss!

7 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Yes, I like pulling IUD's!
What park do you play at? It doesn't look like Makko. I don' rcognize it. Great pictures.

Denise

Trish Chibas said...

It's Weldon B. Lewis, off of Oleander. It's really nice. They even have a nice nature trail.

Orlando Realtor said...

I love your choice of Docs...good job.

Waiting for Fay to arrive, I did online C.E. credits on the realtor code of ethics...talk about boring and ugh.

Ann Marie said...

OOOOO, babies - they are so exciting! Making them, having them, watching them grow... everything about them is exciting. I'm so happy for you and your growing little family.

Christy said...

Love your hubby's truck! Bet you weren't worried about being stuck. Hehe.

A friend plays soccer there too, wonder if you guys know each other, it's such a small world sometimes.

Good luck on the "trying"! We're aiming for after my half marathon to try. Me thinks it's when I'll be in my best shape (haha).

Jen said...

That was some crazy water yesterday!

Nikki said...

WOW! And I thought the weather was bad here! Cool pictures though :)

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com