Wednesday, August 20, 2008

peace... alas!

Alleluia! The day is over! I got to meet my daughter's alter-ego today. Not cool! She sure knows how to make me forget about it all though. She gets super sweet and cuddly before bed time. I'm not sure why. I thought kids are suppose to get fussy before bed. Not Brianna. She'll be in the middle of playing and all of the sudden it hits her that she hasn't given us a kiss in while so she'll come running over, lay a smooch on us, and proceed with playing. Ahhh... that little girl knows how to tug on my heart strings! The other night she was in a dead sleep, sat up, crawled to Philipe and kissed him right on the lips. It was so cute! She was still halfway asleep. She put her head back down and went right back to sleep. I wake up if she even twitches so I got to see the whole thing. Philipe halfway opened his eyes and tried to figure out what happen. I told him Brianna gave him a kiss, he cracked a smile and went back to sleep. Love that kid!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Aaaawwwww! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Brittany! said...

ok here is the recipie you can use reg. cream cheese that's what I used and I used reg. cool whip the hell with all the fat free :)
http://kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/philadelphia-strawberry-fields-no-bake-110610.aspx