Monday, September 1, 2008

A day of fun... Chibas style

Yesterday Philipe, Brianna and I went to River Ranch to ride the Rhino and hang out with some of our friends. We had a blast. Brianna loves being outside. It's in her blood. It was a little annoying that we had to keep pulling over so I could pee. After peeing about 6 times in 1 hour Philipe came to the conclusion that I was pregnant. I told him it was probably because I had a couple beers and it was the alcohol. (Poor lil' baby). We got home around 9:00. Brianna was sleeping but we had to wake her up because she was in desperate need of a bath after playing in the mud. As soon as we got home Brianna and I got naked and ready to jump in the shower. I figured since I had to pee I might as well pee on a stick. Usually it takes at least 3 minutes for the results to show up so I put it on the counter and was going to look at it when we were done showering. It said pregnant before I even took my hand off of it. I yelled for Philipe (who was outside) and told him to come inside and it was really important. I handed the test to Brianna and told her to give it to her Daddy. She did. Philipe smiled from ear to ear and said, "not ugh" a few times. Then he bragged about his "super sperm". Then we all started jumping around (naked). It was quite a sight! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall. We all took showers and talked about what the next 9 months will be like. I'm so excited! I wish I could stay pregnant forever! When I was pregnant with Brianna, I never felt more beautiful. Pregnancy is something amazing. I'll save all my thoughts on that for another day. Here's some pictures of the fam at River Ranch yesterday.


Brianna towards the end of the day, ready to go home.

Brianna giving her Daddy "The Look"
(click to enlarge to get the full affect)

Brianna's favorite seat was on her Daddy's lap

Just riding around

A bit blurry but still cool

Bri, eating her strawberry




Little swamp baby



Daddy's lil sidekick

"Hi"


4 comments:

Brittany! said...

I just love all the little pics. I can't wait to get Layla back on my 4 wheeler at home :)

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Where is this swamp? Loooks fun.

Lauren said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had some serious fun. I would totally dig ridin' around in the mud and water!

Christy said...

Love all the pics! Looks like it was a great time!