Friday, September 12, 2008

Zzzz...

I'm still here. Just haven't had much energy to put my thoughts together for a post. Everything is going great. No morning sickness or anything of that sort. Hopefully, this pregnancy will be just like the last. One thing is for sure...I'm draggin! I love being pregnant but I hate feeling so tired the first trimester. I'm trying to hang in there. 

We picked our midwife, Alana Rubin. She's awesome and both Philipe and I feel very comfortable around her. She has 2 young kids so her house is perfect for Brianna when I go for appointments. I'm so excited. I think it's great that Brianna will get to see her sibling come into the world in an environment where she's most comfortable and we can all stay home as a family, something that is not an option in a hospital. I'm sure it will make the transition of having a little brother or a sister a lot easier for Brianna. 

Brianna's going through something fierce right now. She's got 2 molars coming in and is super fussy. I feel so bad for her! I feel like my patience is being tested constantly. If I look at her the wrong way she flips out. If the dogs stand in one spot for to long with out acknowledging her she has a nervous breakdown. If I don't hold her the right way she freaks. If I don't get my boob out quick enough the world comes to an end. It's horrible! She's so emotional, already! I keep telling myself it's just because she's teething but it only gets me so far. I hope she's not like this when the baby comes. I have no idea what I'll do. 

No comments: