Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today we decided to take Brianna to the zoo. We thought she's old enough to enjoy and appreciate all the animals and boy, we were right. She had a blast. On the way there I called my mom and she sounded kind of bummed that we had already left with out her so we decided to pull over and eat while she got ready and met us so we could all be together for Brianna's first trip to the zoo. We ate at Ruby Tuesdays. I had to drink ginger-ale because I felt a little nauseous, something that is new to me. We got back on the road around 1:00. We stayed at the zoo for about 4 hours. It was so hot! We all sucked it up though because Brianna's reaction to all the animals was priceless. She even tried making all the noises the animals made. Way to cute! 

After we left the zoo we stopped by a cool little beach under a bridge my mom kept talking about. It's directly across from Peanut Island (for all you Floridians). It was pretty cool. 

I have tons of pics for ya. For some reason, I can't figure out how to get them in the order I want them. Is there a trick to this I'm not yet aware of? It aggravates me like crazy! So, the pics aren't in any order but if you know the trick to putting pics in order please fill me in.
   Enjoy!



The family at the Palm Beach Zoo


Cutest lil' hedgehog. 
Brianna's 2 ft. tall!
Daddy's lil girl
Brianna and Grandma checking out the alligators

petting the (fake) turtles
Brianna's new pal

"Wanna go for a ride?"
feeding the goats...with Daddy's help

Of coarse, Philipe had to tease the goats


They have really cool curly- tailed lizards in Palm Beach
Sharing  Mommy's popsicle
Yay for the zoo!
That wraps up our trip to the zoo. 

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pics! It looks like ya'll had a nice day :)

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Looks like fun! Your beautiful family is so photogenic.

PS-Did you get the right vitamin script?

Christy said...

Love the pics! Hubby has been wanting to take Alex to the zoo, looks like in a few months he'd really enjoy it! :)

fitncrafty said...

Looks like a really great day!

Trish Chibas said...

Yes. I got the right vitamin script. I really appreciate a ton. Thank you Dr. Punger!

The Cooking Lady said...

Floridas summers never bothered me until summer of 2004 when I had my relapse with my MS. After that we only do things that deal with thee outdoors in the cooler 3 days that Florida has to offer.

Great photos and glad you all had a good time and you might want to add some crackers to that ginger ale!

Jen said...

You always have the best pictures! I've got to get better at taking pictures! Looks like a ton of fun!

Nicole D said...

your daughter is just precious!