Saturday, September 6, 2008

Produce

green beans- probably cook them with some bacon again. Add some garlic, parm cheese, and bon appetite!
baby bok choy- I'm going to try the creamed bok choy recipe Leanna posted on the yahoo group
carrots- some shredded for salad, rest eaten raw dipped in hummus
cauliflower- raw, dipped in hummus
red kale- cooked with penne pasta and chicken. DELICIOUS! (found the recipe on yahoo group)
fennel- suggestions, please?????
green leaf lettuce- I head is already gone. I took another one from the bonus table. Use for salads and sandwiches
leeks- made a delicious creamed leeks dish.... Thanks Lauren!
green peppers- going to go into a salsa
zucchini- not sure... might fry them
roma tomatoes- salsa
red seedless grapes- snacks
black plums- snacks
bananas- snacks

This time we had the option to purchase eggs too. I got 1 doz. I'll hard boil some for salads. Philipe loves eggs in his salads. The rest we'll probably eat for breakfast.

No comments: