Friday, November 28, 2008

There's a jumping bean in there!

Yay! I can finally feel my little bambino move. It's awesome. Every time I relax and put my hands on my belly the baby starts going to town. It's not strong enough to feel with my hand but if feels like a minnow is pecking at me on the inside. Ya know how fish like to peck at your feet when you stand still in the water, that's how I can best describe the feeling. I love it. I get little butterflies in my heart and I feel like I could cry. I was worried for a while because I just didn't feel as connected to this baby as I did when I was pregnant with Brianna. Well, that's changed. I defiantly feel connected to this baby and I am going to enjoy every second of this pregnancy that I can. Brianna was a big mover and groover in my belly. I felt her move at 17 weeks and it was nonstop from then on. The same is happening with this one. I am almost certain this is a girl too. I don't know why. A boy would be AWESOME but I'm pretty sure it's a lil diva in there. Philipe is really hoping for a boy. We're (hopefully) going to find out what we're having on the Dec. 10th. Mark your calendars! LOL!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had much to be thankful for. Philipe was working but Bri and I enjoyed ourselves. Today, we're being bums. 

2 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I am glad you are feeling better now. I love the feeling of my babies kicking.

Ann Marie said...

Its so awesome! I'm so happy for you.