Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WE SIGNED A CONTRACT ON A NEW HOME

So, I didn't end up up posting pictures of Halloween yesterday. I got tired and decided to take a little snooze with Brianna....BUT... we've had our eyes on this one house. We drive by it quite often just to dream about it. The day before yesterday we put on offer on it. The next day we got word that the lady counter-offered and we accepted! We are so excited. I tried to copy the link to the house but for some reason it won't paste. It's beautiful. Huge! Big enough for our family to grow and in such a great neighborhood I don't have to be afraid to let them go outside and play. It's on almost an acre so there will be plenty of room for them to play in our yard. And, there will be a little spot for me to grow some veggies. I'm soooooo excited. The best part.... that's where this baby is going to be born (and any following). OOOOOh...I love my life!
 

10 comments:

Lauren said...

This is all coming together for you very nicely, Trish! I am very happy for you and your growing family. You deserve it!

Trish Chibas said...

Awww...Thanks Lauren!

Amanda said...

Rock on! How very fun, can't wait to see pics.

Are you homebirthing Trish?

Trish Chibas said...

Yes. This baby will be born at home. Brianna was born at the hospital though. I didn't know I had the option then. Was Bugga born at home?

fitncrafty said...

That is wonderful... After a year, I am still loving my house.
Congrats....

Christy said...

That's great! You can have a LLL moving party! :)

Trish Chibas said...

That's a great idea! LOL! Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I can't wait to see your new house!

Natacha said...

Exciting!!!
So you will **fingers crossed** be all moved in by the time the baby comes??

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

CONGRATS! I hope you got a good loan, 15 year fixed, 100% financing!!

HS