Sunday, June 29, 2008

My hubby's home!!!

Philipe was going to stay in the Keys until today but he talked one of the guys into bringing him home early (yesterday evening) because he missed us. Such a good man! Boy I missed him! I hate when he's gone for so long but reuniting after not seeing each other for a long time is great! I was nursing Brianna, getting ready to put her to sleep, when I saw the truck stop in front of the house. I used my finger to break the suction Brianna had on my nipple and we ran out the door and down the driveway to give Daddy a big "welcome back home/ we missed you" bear hug. Philipe said he even got a bog case of "the butterflies" when he saw us coming down the driveway. Aghhh...how sweet it is to be in love! Of course, Brianna didn't go to bed till way past her bed time. Philipe missed her and wanted to play. He said he felt like he missed out on so much but the only thing that happened while he was gone was Brianna got a new tooth. It was so nice for us all to lay in bed and watch T.V together. I missed our family time. 

This morning Brianna woke us up around 8:00 and we went to Bob Evans for breakfast. Super yummy!!! After that we ran a bunch of errands. Then we went to my twin cousins birthday party. They're the big 2 now! Philipe is a little concerned because of Brianna's cough. She was getting over a cold before he left and it is back in full force. I think we might have to make a little trip to Dr. Punger. Hopefully she can fit us in tomorrow. Tonight Brianna was eating and she seemed to be having a hard time catching a good breath.  Poor little baby. It breaks our hearts to see her not feeling well.  

That's all for now. Night night termite!

No comments: