Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not a whole lot of new stuff going on. Brianna is doing great on the potty. She just goes and pees on it whenever she needs to. I don't have to read to her for 30 minutes while she sits on it either. As soon as she sits on it she does her business and then jumps up to go play. 

Tomorrow we go to get an ultrasound. Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited. I'm really excited about seeing my little baby on the screen but I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I'll be just as happy either way. This just isn't like it was with Brianna. I know how bad Philipe wants a boy so that would be cool it were a boy but I really don't care either way. 

A few weeks ago I posted that I saw the documentary, "Orgasmic Birth". Well, my friend Jen borrowed it from someone and she let me borrow it from her so Philipe and I could watch it together. He didn't want to watch it (because of the title) but he did because I told him it would mean a lot to me. He really enjoyed it. He really thought it was going to be a bunch of women having orgasms while they gave birth (which I thought too) but it wasn't. It was just about enjoying your birth to the max. And it doesn't have to be excruciating pain if you give in and allow your body to do what it was made to do. There were a couple times he had to get up and even asked me to pause it until he got back. It was great! We talked about how awesome it was when Bri was born and how much we appreciated each other and how it brought our love for one another to a whole new level. I can't wait to feel it all again!

Here's some pics I took recently. Brianna's been all about her little cowgirl hat lately. She's always naked at home so it's so cute to see her run around with her hat on. I have some super cute butt shots of her wearing her hat but there's a lot of perv's out there so I'm not sharing those. These will do.





She has to have her reading material. LOL

2 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Her little facial expressions are so cute!

I like how you explained the documentary. Birth offers a great opportunity for joy in so many different ways.

Claire Helena said...

Those pics are adorable! Before I had Jack I watched the business of being born. It was really interesting, Matt & I watched it together and it opened our eyes to at home births. We wanted to give it a shot-but decided maybe next time around. But it gave me alot of confidence to attempt and successful have a 100% birth. I noticed you mentioned nursing. Isn't it the best! Hope all is well. I'm so excited for you both..well you three!