Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 months!

This pregnancy is going by so darn fast. It's insane! I know I'm going to be so sad when it's all over. I just want to savor it as much as possible. I couldn't be happier that we're having another little girl. It's so exciting. It think God was definitely looking out for us because with us buying this house I couldn't imagine having to buy new stuff for a boy. It's perfect! I know Bri will be so good with a little baby sister. I'm sure they'll be super close. (*finger's crossed). 

I'm really excited about ECing this baby from birth. I have a friend (Natacha) who EC's her little boy. He's 4 months old. It's so exciting watching him go on cue. He gets really happy after he goes too. It just seems so natural. Plus, washing diapers every other day sucks!

Well, without further ado... here's my 5 month (21 weeks to be exact) belly pictures. Enjoy my fullness! I am!




Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

7 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Your belly shots are gorgeous!

Little Lady said...

What is ECing? I'm out of the loop.

Trish Chibas said...

Thanks Denise!

Christina, you are too funny. EC stands for elimination communication. If you google it you'll find endless amounts of stuff. I typed it in and the first thing that came up was this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elimination_communication
Check it out! It's pretty cool.

Lauren said...

You and your bun in the oven look stunning!

Christina- www.diaperfreebaby.org is also a good source of info for EC.

Little Lady said...

I googled it. I am officially never having babies ;)

Trish Chibas said...

Christina, you are a trip! LOL! You don't have to EC! It just beats diapers. I wouldn't want crap plastered to my butt. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mommy one day. Hopefully, we'll be neighbors then.

Claire Helena said...

You look amazing! I love the belly! And the pictures of Bri drinking the smoothie are precious!