Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bri visits Santa

Today Philipe and I took a trip to the mall to finish some Christmas shopping and get Brianna's pictures taken with Santa. It was great! I for sure thought she would cry bloody murder and Philipe and I would end up sitting on Santa's lap too. I even put make-up on just in case. She was awesome. While she didn't smile, she tolerated the big guy for a good 5 minutes. The pictures suck. The sun is always right in Santa's face. You'd think they'd relocate him or set up camp in a shaded area. Oh well! I'm just so proud of my baby girl. 

This year money's a little tight so I'm having Bri make Christmas presents for family. I love doing crafts with her. She has so much fun and I can just see her little brain connections firing up. I love it! Any who... There were 2 parties we were suppose to go to this evening. Once I got home from being out ALL day I didn't feel like changing and getting ready to go out again so Bri and I stayed home while Philipe went to some Christmas party a guy from the fire dept was having. We had a blast. I pulled out the finger paints and she went to town on making presents. We even talked about who we should give them too. And, she was sure to tell me every color she was using. She's so darn smart! After Christmas I'll have to let you know what we did for gifts. I know we have dedicated grandparent readers and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Enjoy the pics... of course they're in reverse order. 

Bri, finger painting.
telling me, "purple"

an expert with the paintbrush



Mommy's happy little artist

tolerating Santa

Bri and Mommy, waiting in line (for an hour) to see Santa
Before we saw Santa we had to make sure we had full bellies. Bri loves her some mac & cheese!
cheese!
See how swollen her bottom gums are!?!? Hopefully, that puppy breaks through soon!
Hair is a little frazzled, but still cute as ever!


6 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Those photos you took of her would make some nice presents.

To get my photos in the right order, I have to go into HTML editor and cut and past the html and put in the right order. Sounds complicated, but you can probably figure it out.

Trish Chibas said...

Hey! Thanks so much! I think I understand what you're saying. I'll have to try it next time. Thanks again!

Lauren said...

Bri is looking more and more like a little girl every day. These pictures are precious!

You can also click and drag your photos. That's how I get mine in the order that I want...

fitncrafty said...

The photos are beautiful... I love the ones with the paint and brush..
Great memories!

Christy said...

Cute Pics! I hate Santa in the sun too, you'd think they'd figure something else out?

You can also click and drag the photo where you what when you're in "compsoe" mode. Or upload them in reverse order ... which I've learned the hard way is much easier than moving them around.

Ann Marie said...

Too cute!