Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here's some pics of the goats.



This is the sweet one

This one is a jerk


Brianna, waiting for the goat to come eat her carrots.





I am so crazy about this kid! It's not even funny! I just love her to pieces. This morning Philipe went out back to work on the dog run. He's building a shelter the dogs can go under to escape the sun and the rain. He's so darn handy. Brianna kept begging to go outside so I got us dressed and out we went. Of course she had to go help her daddy for a bit and talk to the goats. I was on a mission to make them like me today.  I brought carrots with me. I tried so hard to get them to come eat out of my hand. No luck! Once I was in there for a while I felt comfortable letting Brianna come in. I really think I'm able to read animals. I think it's an extra sense I have. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. I don't trust the big one (let's call him Jerky) so I just made sure she didn't get close to him. I can tell the littler one is a sweet heart. He's just scared, shitless! Especially, cause Jerky's ramming a horn into his heiny every 2 seconds. Anyway... Brianna really wanted to try and give the goat a carrot. She started walking towards him and he saw she had a carrot. As he was walking towards Brianna I asked Philipe if he thought I should be worried. He said yes and before I could even get up to monitor the situation they were pals. He was eating the carrot out of her hand and standing right next to her while he chewed it up. i stood up to give her some more and he got spooked and ran. I had been trying all morning to be buddies with this little guy! I got really excited and ran and got the camera which spooked him even more and he wouldn't play with Bri anymore. Oh well. This was all the footage I was able to get.

LATER..... I have tons of updates on the goats. We're all the best of pals! The little guy runs up to the gate when he sees me. Then he rubs up against me till I pet him. I'll have to tell you all about it tomorrow. Grey's Anatomy is on and I can't focus on 2 things at once. Tootles!

1 comment:

Steven and Christina said...

Man, you're on a roll! Thanks for stopping by today; it's always great to see yall. Bring Bri by later, and she can play with all of my sharp utensils again... just kiddinggg :)

How'd you get the camera working again?