Monday, January 5, 2009

Smoothie Queen...

Or at least I'm getting there. These green smoothies are GREAT! I am so excited... about my nutrition. LOL! Who ever thought I would be that kind of person. What makes me most happy is Brianna gets so excited when she hears the blender start up. I love it! She runs over to me saying, "moothie, moothie, moothie", and points to where our straws are (as if I forgot). It's to cute. She's going to be in for a big surprise too.... Daddy's getting us a Blendtec for our anniversary!!!! It is the king of all kitchen appliances. I know. I'm spoiled. For the record: Philipe is equally spoiled. I'm getting him a kegerator for our anniversary. I don't know why, but he's been wanting one for a long time. It's a certain kind. Whatever! This is going to be our last big purchase for a long time. Once we move, we're not going to be able to afford anything. Hey, at least we'll have good health (with my new blendtec blender) and if not, we can drink our sorrows away (from our kegerator). LOL! Just kiddin! 

I can't believe tomorrow is our anniversary. 2 years baby!!! I'm not sure how long we've been together.... I think like 6 years or something. I'll have to figure it out later. We started dating my senior year of high school so there were a couple break ups in there and I was a total b*itch to him. I'm so lucky he is so stubborn and hung around. I can't imagine my life with out that man. I am truly blessed. I never, in a million years, thought life could be so great. He really makes it all possible. And, he's a super hunk.... so, that's always a plus! 

3 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the GS. You are going to enjoy the blendtec. I do a lot with it.

Natacha said...

Happy anniversary!! Here's to your new Blendtec, good health, and most of all lot's of love between you and Philipe!!

Kristen's Raw said...

Congrats on your anniversary and your new blender! YAY! I love green smoothies :)

Cheers and Happy New Year!
Kristen