Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again.

I'm Jersey bound on Friday. My anxiety is sky high and I hope we make it there in 1 piece. I never use to be afraid of flying. I don't know when I turned into such a chicken shit. I flew to Sweden, Denmark, Australia, and New Zealand to play soccer in high school with no problem. I've lost my mojo! I'm not to sure if I'm more afraid of the plane crashing or keeping Brianna under control BY MYSELF. I'm sure we'll be fine. And once I come back home I can make fun of what a weeny I am. Please pray for me.

The other day I went to my friend Lauren's house. We were greeted by her horse, Joe. He's probably one of the sweetest horses I've ever met. I just love him! 
I put Brianna in Ruby's swing and Joe was nice enough to push her for me. He's a great baby sitter. Brianna loved it!


Our little Zeus is getting so big. He is still the best cat ever! His purring still annoys the crap out of me at 3:00 in the morning but he's such a lover lover.
Here's Brianna at one of my soccer games. She's definitely my #1 fan. She's siting in her special chair her buddy Caleb got her for her Bday. She loves it. 

Oh....I finally decided to quit playing soccer. I was going to try to  play until the season ended but some b*t*ch decided to kick me in my stomach, on purpose. I came to the conclusion that if there are people in the league who play like that, then it would be best that I not play. I almost got in a fight, and it's really not worth it. It was a really hard decision. I really wanted to play for as long as possible but there are a lot of the people in the league who have never played before. They get frustrated very easily and turn to violence. Not cool! It is SO on after this baby comes though. I hope that girl decides to play next season. Our team ended up beating them 3-0. Serves them right!

Brianna loves to go outside and pick the grass. She's so cute! I can't believe how lucky I am. I just love this little girl to death. I don't know how I lived with out her for 23 years.

Brianna loves to color! She's a little artist in the making. It's nice that she can actually entertain herself while we wait for our meals now. Again, I love this little cutie patooti!!!
Alright, I'm back to packing. Wish me good luck!

7 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at Lauren's. My wild kids were behaved on the plane. Good Luck.:)

fitncrafty said...

Have a great trip! It will all be fine...
Love the photos they are beautiful, My daughter would love to have a horse in our yard!

Trish Chibas said...

I would love to have a horse in my front yard too. Someday.

Denise, you're super mom! I would be to scared to travel with 3 kids. But at least they're a bit older. I'm just going to try and keep her on the boob the whole time!

Ann Marie said...

I love the pictures you got of Joe! He is so cool. Thanks for helping me yesterday. Its nice to have such a great group of mommies to hang with!

Enjoy your trip!

Christy said...

What an adventure you're embarking on! :) Alex was much younger for our flight, but he nursed during take off and slept the rest of the time. I couldn't ask for better!

Have fun and take pics! :)

Oh and those mean soccer girls ... they better watch out after the baby is born!

Lauren said...

That was such a fun day!!! I do have to admit that Joe's looking a little shaggy these days. At 19 he's no longer a spring chicken.

Love the pics of Brianna. You're going to do just fine on the plane. I know it. :)

C-ya this afternoon!

Sarah said...

HI, this is Sarah from the slightlycrunchymama blog. Thanks for posting on my blog. I hope you are doing well with this pregnancy. Feel free to contact me whenever you want or if you have questions. My personal email is sarahstgermain@hotmail.com. Have a great day!