Thursday, October 23, 2008

The BIG 25!

Tomorrow's the big day. I'll be 25. I have no idea where the time has gone. It feels like I just graduated high school. It's crazy! Philipe is taking us to Orlando. We're going to Sea World and Disney. I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to see Brianna's face. I'm sure I'll have a million pictures. Stay tuned! We're leaving Sat morning and coming home Sunday. Tomorrow we're having family over for cake. I'm not to sure when. Philipe's taking care of all that.

Brianna has started telling me she's gone potty. Once she's finished, she'll run up to me and say, "pee-pee-pee-pee-pee". It's so cute. If I could just get her to sit on the potty and go. She'll sit on the potty and make the noise but won't go. Hmmmm... I don't know what else I could do. 

We get to hear the baby's heart beat on Monday. Can't wait for that! Maybe then I'll feel pregnant and connected to my little bambino growing inside of me. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


6 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Happy Birthday!

Trish Chibas said...

Thanks!

Lauren said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday you old fart! ;) Love ya!!!

Have fun in O-town!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Just wanted to wish you a nice birthday. Have fun with your family at Sea World.

Leanna and Tyler

Christy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you guys had a great time!

Amanda said...

Happy belated Birthday!

New to your blog Trish, thanks for commenting on mine recently.

Good luck with the potty thing, it'll come for sure! =)

And congrats on the new little one!