Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bubbles...

Today Philipe took Brianna outside so I could tidy up a bit. As I was cleaning, I saw Brianna sitting on her Daddy's lap while he blew bubbles in the back yard. After getting a little choked up about how I am the luckiest woman in the whole world, I ran to get my camera.

I just want to take one second to brag about what a wonderful husband I have. He is the most amazing man I know. He is the best father (tied with my dad!) and Brianna is one very lucky little girl to have him as HER daddy! I don't know how I got so lucky! He's a real catch! Brianna has become quite the little "Daddy's Girl" lately. She always wanted me. I don't know what happen! I guess she's just growing up...(tear). Sometimes she'll cry and I go to pick her up and she'll scream until her daddy comes and takes her. As soon as he takes her she smile! Then I'll take her back and she screams again. Breaks my heart!!! Philipe has always been a wonderful father but in the beginning, there wasn't much he could do, as I was the one to feed her and she wanted me for all her comforting. He would never complain though. Sometimes, he would watch me nurse Brianna and tell me how lucky I was to be able to do that. Well, those days of relying solely on me are over and now Brianna is crazy about her daddy. And let me tell ya, he just eats it up! He's tickled over it! At least I have one thing she wants and needs from only me...my boobs! Ha! Any who...I just figured I'd pay a tribute to my hubby. He deserves it. Here's some of the pics I got. Glad I could share a moment that tugged on my heart strings with you.



I think Brianna was more interested in watching Bruizer jump to catch the bubbles.


^Bruizer, catching some air


^Bri, reaching for bubbles



Yup, I'm one lucky lady!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Philipe is such an awesome daddy and Brianna is sooo lucky to have him! I love these pictures- he really seems to be enjoying her.

Bruizer is a riot!!!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

This story is so uplifting! You are so optimistic. I love the photos and the diaper covers and the action shot of the dog.

Brittany! said...

Those are great pictures with the bubbles and absolutely blessed to have Philipe. When Mike deploys again he will have double duty haha