Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pics

I forgot to post this the other day. We went to Kids Adventure Zone the other day. It wasn't our first time going there but it was the first time Philipe got to go. I think he had more fun than Brianna did. It takes Brianna forever to loosen up. Enjoy!









I'm sure one day Bri will hate me for posting these pictures but I  think they're so darn cute. Brianna refuses to go poop on the big potty. She'll only go on the little one. Philipe thought if he gave her a Paula Dean magazine she's sit long enough to go. She sat for a good 10 minutes but no success. Oh well. At least I got some cute pics





4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

The big potty pic with the big smile is priceless! I love it.

Lauren said...

Wow! She went on the big slide all by herself? I bet she loved it! Ruby had a lot of fun that day and keeps on asking to go back. "Slides? Slides? SLIDES!!!" We'll go again next week.

Love the potty pictures. She cracks me up!

Trish Chibas said...

Lauren, I don't think she went down the big slide voluntarily. See Philipe behind her???? She looked scared shitless but as soon as she got to the bottom Philipe asked her is she wanted to go again and she said, "yes".

Claire Helena said...

I love those potty pictures!!! So cute! I can not wait to check your blog on day soon and see your new little angel! Thank you for your comment on my green posting. I'm happy you liked the idea of the cloth napkins! I literally laughed out loud when I read about your sick kitty! Trish-I love you girl, you are too funny! There are some incidents that just require a few rolls of paper towels, no doubt about it!!! haha I'd skip using rags for that one too! ;)